Sunday, January 20, 2008

Any Given Sunday

The weigh-in went well on Friday. The first time I stepped on it, it said 208.5 lbs. I was like, 'Woohoo!', but that was short lived. The next 3 times I stepped on the scale, it said 210 lbs. That's fine by me though because it puts me right back where I was before I left for the holidays. Back to pre-holiday weight, but still a little over 10 lbs above my mini milestone of being under 200 lbs. I think tenatively I'm aiming to reach that goal by St. Patty's Day. I just picked that day arbitrarily, but I think it's doable.

I'm still going strong, baby. I went to the gym the last 5 days - 3 cardio days, 2 lift days and 1 pilates class! Yay! Why is it that even though I've been attending the gym fairly regularly for the last few years, I'm sore as if I've never stepped foot inside a gym before. How is that possible? Every muscle screams and aches as if this is the first time I have ever put them through this routine. Strange. I haven't felt this sore in ages, but it's a good kinda pain. =)

Today is my rest day, so I didn't go to the gym, but I spent the whole day cleaning my house since I'm going to be having houseguests this week. That's hard work dammit! I'm done with that now, so I thought I'd pop in and update. Now, I must go input my food for today into the calorie counter...

Adios!

No comments: