Monday, April 7, 2008

SFL Weigh-in 3

Start Weight (Weigh-in 1): 208 lbs
Weigh-in 2: 202 lbs

Weigh-in 3: 198.8 lbs (with all of my clothes and jewelry on!)

OMFG, did I ACTUALLY finally make it into the 100's?!?! That's craziness! I've been trying for 2 years to get here and I can't believe I'm finally in ONE-derland! This diet has changed my life the last 2 weeks. I really have no problem sticking with the program and each day seems to get easier and easier. The flavors of the cookies are fine, I'm drinking all my water, everything is hunky dory. Thank goodness I decided to give this program a try. =)

Day 7 without diet soda and I'm going strong. Wow, I'm on a roll. How did I find this new determination? How did I get so motivated this year? I'm not sure where all this inner strength came from, but I'm not going to question it. Im going to ride it out as long as I can!

Today is a GREAT day, people!!

2.8 more lbs and I will no longer be considered 'obese', just 'overweight'. OMG, second milestone!

1 comment:

J said...

badass! congrats!