Monday, April 14, 2008

SFL Weigh-in 4

Today I clocked in at 196.8 with all my clothes on, so that means I'm down another 2 lbs. That is an awesome loss, but I'm a little disappointed because it should have been more. I know it should have been more because I know that I've been slacking a bit with my portion control this week. I haven't been weighing my portions like I should and last night I ate too much chicken with dinner. That is the first time in the whole course of the diet that I actually knowingly 'cheated' on the diet. Granted, I just ate a little more of what I was supposed to, but the fact of the matter is that I knew I was eating too much and I didn't stop. Anyways, it showed up on the scale this week, so I'm going to try much harder this week to be more strict. No more slacking!

Also, it's TOM, so I'm sure that accounted for some weight retention.

No matter, I'm going to try my best this week and hopefully see something more to my liking next week when I see the doc for my 1 month check-up. =)

Oh, so I just realized that if I lose 0.8 more lbs, that I will no longer be considered 'obese', just 'overweight'. NICE! Can't wait for next week's weigh-in!!

Also, my second job is finito after tomorrow night so I should be able to post more often and with more substance. Not that anyone is reading…

ciao

No comments: