Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A New Direction

So, I signed up for a Weight Management Center. You go for weekly weigh-ins, they tell you what to eat, they monitor your progress, etc. I think I just need to hand it over to someone else to deal with right now. It's expensive, but I think it's going to be worth it. I think the fact that it's so expensive and that I'll have to weigh-in with someone weekly will help me stay on this program EXACTLY. It's sort of my last resort since I've gone the last 10 weeks with a net loss of 1 lb even though I was doing everything pretty much perfectly. Seriously, I've been in the 'weight loss zone' for the past 10 weeks and haven't lost anything. It's so weird! I don't know what the FREAK is going on with my body. In addition to that, I've just not been able to lose weight for the past 2 years! It's about time I just tried something drastic.

I've put it off this long though because I really wanted to do it on my own - via my own research and dedication. When people asked me how I lost weight, I wanted to be able to tell them "eating right and exercising". Now, I'll have to say it was because of the weightloss center. That's such a bummer for me, but at this point I'm desperate. I'm so sick and tired of always being on a diet and never losing any weight. I want to be able to finally get there and enjoy my life, without this daily struggle looming over my head.

I really hope this works, but I just don't have my hopes up at this point. Nothing else has worked so far, so I'm not too convinced that this will either. BUT, on the off-chance that it does, I'm going into it full force and with all of the dedication I can muster. I don't really have too much of a problem with will power until weeks go by without any progress.

Here's hoping for better results in this new direction. =)

No comments: