Friday, March 28, 2008

TMI

(Those of the faint of heart or grossed out easily, stop reading now.)

Day 5 of this new program and things are going well, according to my home scale I'm down to 204.5 lbs. Woohoo! That's just 2 lbs above my all time low. I expect to finally meet my first goal (getting into the 100's) by next week. That's so exciting and encouraging. Seeing the daily weight loss seriously helps me stay on track. So far, I've been following the diet EXACTLY (as far as I know).

As far as the TMI goes, today was my first bowel movement since Monday. EWW! I'm wondering if that's normal. Am I going less because I'm consuming less? I've been continuing to exercise and get about 100 oz of water daily, so I don't think it has anything to do with that. My fiber intake is high, so it seems that everything is in order. I don't know if I should be concerned about this or if this is just what naturally happens when you eat a ridiculously small amount of food each day.

Eh, I guess I'll just play it by ear...

No comments: