Thursday, March 6, 2008

Weigh-in Day - Week 4

I don't have much time to post today, but I did want to report that I've had another gain this week! >=[ I'm up another half a pound! The first two weeks I lost 3.5 lbs, the last two weeks I've gained 1.5 of it back. Not cool, man!

I know there are countless numbers of different reasons as to why my weight has been going up the last week, but it doesn't make me feel any better dammit! I've been wallowing in this misery for the last two weeks. I haven't stopped though, so that's a good thing right? I'm still eating healthily (is that a word??) and working out on a regular basis. I want this to be more about health and fitness than the numbers on a scale.... but it's hard. =\

I'm off to San Fran this weekend, so not much hope for logging my food and getting in the same caliber of exercise. I will try to exercise my best judgement while I'm gone and will get right back on track when I return. That being said, I'm still going to enjoy myself... especially if I gain weight either way! >=[

LoL, have a great weekend folks! I will try to post a real post sometime next week!

No comments: