Friday, February 29, 2008

Weigh-in Day - Week 3

Today has been a really bad day. To start off with, I was DEAD tired when I woke up this morning because I had a long day at my regular job and then had to put in some hours at my second job. I didn't want to get up this morning, but I dragged my butt up anyways. For what?

To see a 1 pound GAIN on the scale this morning.

Yes, I am 209 lbs today. I thought that fluke gain was going to disappear by today, but alas, it is still there. That means I really gained it huh? I just don't know how that's possible. I was on track to lose weight this week by all my calculations. *le sigh* That really did a number on my mood this morning. I didn't feel like going to the gym after that, but I forced myself to go anyways (I was already up right?). When I got to the gym, I just couldn't get into working out, but I thought if I just made myself start I'd get into it once I started going. Well, after a quick warm-up, I proceeded to pull my left groin muslce on the VERY FIRST REP OF MY VERY FIRST EXERCISE. WTF, man. That means I didn't get as hard of a workout in as I would have liked, which put me in MORE of a crappy mood.

It just seems like everyone else around me is doing so well and no matter how hard I try, I can never get a leg up on this weightloss thing. It seems like all the odds are stacked up against me and I'm just setting myself up for failure. I knew this was going to be an uphill battle, but geez, how am I taking 2 steps backwards ALREADY. It's only the third week for cripes sake. Sometimes, it just doesn't seem worth it. Why get up at the ass crack of dawn to force myself to exercise and then deprive myself of yummy foods, when I don't lose weight either way. Why not just eat what you want and not lose weight?

I suck at dieting!

No comments: