Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Day in My Life

I'm going to post my daily schedule and maybe what a typical day looks like for me, so I can look back on this and remember what worked for me (if I ever need to). So far this schedule works well for working 2 jobs. I usually pre-cook all my meals (that need to be cooked) on Sunday before the week starts.

6:15am - Wake up and get ready for the gym
7am - Arrive at the gym, workout for about 30 ~ 45 mins (depending on cardio or lifting)
8am - Shower and get ready for work
8:30am - Drink a protein shake while getting ready for work
9am - Eat a banana on the way to work
10:30am - Mid-morning snack (usually a 2% milk cheese stick and an apple)
Noon - Lunch (this week is Eating for Life's Tuna Rotini and a piece of fruit)
2:30pm - Mid-afternoon snack (this week Reduced fat Triscuits, Reduced fat Swiss and Slices of Oven Roasted Chicken Breast)

5pm - Dinner (this week is Turkey Sandwich on 100% Whole Wheat Bread, baby carrots and grapes)
8pm - Protein Shake
10pm - Go to bed after packing my lunch and gym bag for the next day

For nearly the last 2 weeks, this schedule has been working out really well for me. I'm not hungry, I get enough sleep and things seem to transition well. It took me a decent amount of time to figure this schedule out though. For the first week or two of working the 2 jobs, I was DEAD TIRED and would be super hungry when I got home from work. I've rearranged things and now I'm feeling good. =)

I hope I can keep this momentum going for a long time!

No comments: