Friday, February 22, 2008

Weigh-in Day - Week 2

(I don't know if I mentioned this, but I lost 1.5 lbs last week.)

This week's weigh-in went really well. I only expected to lose 1 lb this week because my Sunday was so horrible this past weekend, but I actually lost 2 lbs. Woot! That's the first time in a LONG time that I actually lost the projected amount from MyFoodDiary.

Don't have much time to post though because I have to get everything ready for tomorrow. I have to work my second job tomorrow and am planning on going to the gym beforehand (go me!), so I have to get my gym bag and lunch ready.

They say it takes 21 days to form a habit right? I guess I have less than 7 days left until this new healthy lifestyle becomes a habit. That rocks my socks!!

G'night all! Have a kick ass weekend!!

No comments: