Tuesday, February 26, 2008

R.I.P.

After 4 years of loyal and dedicated work, I think my iPod is officially DEAD. It just won't hold a charge anymore. I charged it all weekend on our iHome stereo thingy, but it died 15 minutes into my run this morning. Running SUX BALLS when you have no music to motivate you. I don't even know how I made it through the run, but I can tell you right now that I never want to do that again. Looks like I'll have to hijack my hubby's iPod until mine either gets fixed or I decide to get a new one. It last pretty long considering how much I use it and how rough I am with it. It's been with me through a lot and I will sorely miss it. Maybe I should get the iPod Touch, tha would rock my socks off!

So R.I.P. iPod Mini, you will be sorely missed. *sniff sniff*

1 comment:

J said...

you shouldn't have bought an apple product.

and just for the record, the word verification code for this comment is.. "chitoz"

CHEETOS!

how cool is that?!