Saturday, February 9, 2008

Keep on Keepin' On

My third 'perfect' day in a row. I'm totally on a roll right now, which is crazy because it's the WEEKEND. My weekends are usually horrible as far as eating goes, but I pleasantly surprised myself. I had to work at my second job today, so I packed my gym bag and lunch and made sure I had a plan for the day. I made it to the gym at about 1pm (OMG, so busy!!) and did my full body circuit routine. I made a mistake of eating lunch BEFORE I went to the gym and I felt like I was going to throw up for about hour after I finished working out. Eww! (Mental note: Do NOT eat before workouts.) Then, I had my healthy snacks and lunch to eat during my second job and everything went smoothly. Here I am, right at my calorie goal for the day and feeling good as hell. I think I'm totally high on endorphins. =)

I'm also happy to report that, as long as I do my Pilates DVD tomorrow, I'm totally on track to knock all my goals out this week. Yay! I'll have to make harder goals for myself next week. This week has been good. I still have issues I need to work on (I munch on a veggie tray today even though I wasn't hungry! Didn't do much calorie damage, but still, I WASN'T HUNGRY!), but overall I'm happy with my progress thus far. Also, I'm getting much stronger and am able to lift much heavier weights at the gym. Hellz yeah!

As for my giving up sweets for Lent, right on target baby! That one has been a little hard though, but it's supposed to be isn't it? Gotta stay focused on the goal!

I'm feeling really good about this week and am tempted to weigh myself, but I promised I'd wait until March 1st. I better not, just in case it sends me into some crazy downward spiral if I don't see the loss I want to see. I finally feel like I'm back in that weightloss groove, which is good because I'm going to be a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding this year and I don't want to look like a fat lump of lard in the cute dress we are going to be wearing! LOL!

I've already planned out all my meals for next week and have made up my grocery list. I'm just waiting on my husbands input so I can take care of all that tomorrow morning. Then, it's cooking all my meals for the week tomorrow evening so I'll be set. No excuses! Doing laundry right now so I'll have plenty of gym clothes for the week also. Yay for planning ahead!

I'm so perky that I'm annoying myself. It's those endorphins, they are pulsating all through my body. I can do this, 2008 is my year!

Ok, off to bed folks!

1 comment:

J said...

good job. stay with it. just remember that good feeling is just what comes along with working out and eating right.